13 december 2016

Challenge with Art Anthology products.


Hello peeps,

After the bad news from de Craftorij (which is closing it's doors) I was lost for a week...... Blown away by this sad news. Soon I have to search for an other craftstore.
Last week I saw the Art Anthology Moodboard challenge and I decided to clear my head and get lost in these beautiful colors.

Well I think it is not my best work but I enjoyed playing with these lovely mediums!
*click the photos to enlarge*
I also used some stamps from my own designed Unity stamp kits.

Watch the video with a step by strep tut.


Some detail pics:







I hope you are inspired and make some Art yourself!
Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails