6 november 2011

Class @ the Craftorij

Hello bloggers!! Somebody said to me:'You have to blog more often !!'..... *shame on me*. But I needed some real-live-quallity-time. October was also a very busy month for me. Scrap event, scrap weekend, giving class etc etc... But I have a bit more time now :)))

1 October I had a class at the Craftorij. I was a little strict but it was neccesary for finishing the box at the end of the day. The project was made with Viva-decor ferro, Tenseconds metal, Graphic45 Steampunk paper and a lot of glimmermist!

I hope you all had fun making this messy-dirty hands project!?

thanks for visiting!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk zeg, ziet er super gaaf uit!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wooooowwwwww....i am in love with this. amazing workshop

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een onwijs gaaf project!!! Jammer dat ik deze workshop niet had gezien anders had ik me wel aangemeld :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Pffffff wat vreselijk gaaf is dit weer......ook al blog je minder maar als er iets geposst word zit je met de mond open!!!

    Prachtig !!!!!
    Groetjes Fia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. totally fab Marleen, what a great class! Wish I could fly over and take one. xox Corrine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Geweldig mooi en wat leuk die reaktie van Nathalie!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails