13 maart 2014

I still can’t believe it.

I came home from work and my sweet dogs were jumping around and being happy.

The minute I came home I thought, should I check my email? Nahhhh not necessary…. But what if….. Nahhhh can’t be …. But …. *starting my pc*. I just felt it, there was an email, that email were I was waiting for. I was happy and jumping but I didn’t feel it yet . Than my DH came home, I told him about the email and he was so happy for me *sweet*!! That was the moment I really realized what was happening. At that moment I realized that I’m going to design for Art Anthology, a brand that I love to play with!
Now designing for Art anthology gives me an inspiration boost. I hope to inspire you this year, together with the other girls from this Dream Team.
http://www.artanthologyinc.com/
Today I show you 1 of the projects I made for the DT call starting with an Art Journal. The cover today and during the year I show you how to make some pages with different techniques and styles.
The photo-video contains a material list and a step by step instruction.

I hope you are inspired! Have a great day ;)
  thanks for visiting!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ik wens je ontzettend veel plezier bij dit design team!!! past precies bij je, de materialen, de mogelijkheden ja klopt precies
    xx Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat zul je je daar thuisvoelen in het designteam van AA, Marleen...en zij zullen blij zijn met jouw artistieke gaven! Van harte gefeliciteerd!!!
    Welverdiend :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Geloof het nou maar :-) Helemaal jouw ding! Super de video. Heel veel plezier bij dit DT!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails