30 mei 2012

TEN Seconds Studio VerDay Designer for May.

My last post as TEN Seconds Studio designer.... ;-(

New day , new technique….
Use glass bead medium with Verday!
I made a canvas.

The video shows you how to create the background of the canvas.
Finish the canvas your own way.
 If you are going to use this technique, please let me know!!
I would like to see the final result.

I want to thank Megan and Cheryl from TEN Seconds Studio for this great opportunity, I had a fun time experimenting and playing with these awesome paints... I'm still busy and by far not ready :))
ThankXXX girls!

Have a great day!!
Hugs
 thanks for visiting!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! Wow! - deserves at least two wows (oh, there is a third). Beautiful canvas, love the colours and the whole thing, you must be very pleased with this one Marleen.

    Ann B

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Marleen for me you are the Dutch VerDay Queen!. Dit is ook weer zo gaaf.

    Gave achtergrond op je blog!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ge-wel-dig!!!!!!!! zo mooi en zo fantastisch!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Happy 3rd WOYWW! Love your ATCs, such super texture. Your canvas on this post is fabulous and the VerDay is something I must look out for.
    Thanks so much for your visit and comment. WOYWW has brought so many lovely people together in sharing art and friendship.
    JoZarty x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. AMG this is an absolutely amazing project and great clear instructions. The product looks really interesting not sure if it has arrived in australia yet. Have a lovely woyww week.
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails