7 december 2016

De Craftorij - Art Journal day


Last Saturday I taught my final Art Journal class at de Craftorij.
Not alone because I want a break in 2017 but later Lia made the announcement that she is closing the shop.
This came so unexpected that it took a few days to realize I (and with me many other people) am loosing my favorite mixed media shop.

I'm sad.... very very very SAD!

But I decided that it has to be a joyful day, so we made a colorful page and also had some fun with the gelliplate.

I had a great time and I hope to see you all again ...somewhere :)

Start of the day with some words and tears from Lia (and me).

Half way >>> Lunch time!

All happy pages! Thankxxx


Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails