12 december 2015

Challenge 7 Dots Studio

Never did it before so there had to be a first time! I made a layout for the 7 Dots Studio Challenge.
The theme is Vintage. When I think of vintage , I think of tulle and old photos. Well this is an old photo from my dog Lica that was edited very old in Photoshop and there is a lot of tulle. I used paper and tags from one of the first collections, Dreamer. Still my favorite collection!
* click the photos to enlarge *

Next there are detail pictures.



Crocheted by myself years ago, It was time to use it!





Hope this inspires you to create!!

hugs,
thanks for visiting!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great Lo!Thank you for playing along with us at7Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful soft, warm colors! Sweet page! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely detailed layout! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the "Vintage" challenge xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails