16 januari 2011

The Erosion Bundle Project

I've read about this project on Corrine's blog and I thought that is exciting project. So I ran around the house searching for materials to put in my bundle. It is my first time so I'm a little bit careful and unsure what to put in. This is what I collect around the house:
  • Music paper
  • old white T-shirt
  • thin cotton blouse
  • old papers from a French book
  • Hahhaha Tilda papers and fabric
  • Tissue paper
  • ribbons
  • old metal jeans buttons
  • and I put dirty leaves from the garden in between
I wrapped it into a burlap sack and put it between some pine cones in the firebasket(don't know if this is the right word for it?). Can't wait..... I hope it's starting to rain soon!! :))) *LOL* Don't know what to do with it in april??? It depents wat is coming out of the bundle!

Read more about the project at the Erosion Bundle Project Blog !!

thanks for visiting!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben benieuwd.....en nieuwsgierig.. happy birthday...Jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great bundle Marleen. The gauzy outer fabric should let the elements have their way with your materials. I will be quite wonderful in April. Thanks for the mention...xox Corrine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful bundle! I'm looking forward to seeing what nature does. Glad to have you in the Erosion Bundle Project.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i have joined in this year too..its all new to me too but should be interesting what we find out in april..it has rained very heavily today

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey lekkul di g van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag xxx jolan tot zaterdag jolan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great contents! I love where you placed it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Leuk dat je bent langs geweest!!
Hi,
Thanks for visiting!!

Groetjes, bye bye
Marleen

Related Posts with Thumbnails